What is a Charitable LLC?
The Charitable LLC (CLLC) is a proprietary comprehensive tax, estate, and charitable
giving plan which has evolved for several years. The CLLC is a structure that delivers the
- A current income tax deduction which avoids up to 50 percent of your total tax.
- Assets contributed grow without tax.
- Appreciated assets contributed can be sold or liquidated without tax.
- Assets are exempt from gift and estate tax.
- Assets are creditor and divorce protected.
- Client and heirs maintain total control over the assets transferred to the CLLC.
- Client and heirs will make substantial charitable gifts to their preferred designated charities.